As you know from Instagram , my love for Sunsets/sunrises is the type where I will speed (go exactly the speed limit), leap, bound and run to any lookout or seaside where I can take in the whole beauty of that twilight hour. So I thought why not make my next piece of work in one of my favourite settings with my friend Chris who has an amazing eye and love for photography.
I’ve put together a piece of Winter, an outfit I will probably be seen never taking off, as it is so warm and yet on point with what I’m vibing for the next few months!
You can never go wrong when you pair a knit and a hat together so this winter mix it up a little and get that staple knit you have, paired with a wide brim or boater hat.
The winter glow is something I want to be able to maintain over the next few months, as my skin is prone to getting dry. I will be sharing a few beauty secrets as to how I prep my skin before applying makeup in a later post.
I know I want my skin to be illuminating so I’ve opted for a Napoleon Perdis palette to help me achieve this. As a brand I’ve used since I started wearing makeup, I am just in love with the foundation stick and am using this as my base.
In a few quick and easy steps, this is how I’ve achieved a natural glowing look.
Face – Napoleon Perdis
1. Apply Primer
2. Apply (look 3) Foundation Stick evenly over face
3. Add concealer around your eye area
4. Powder your face with (look four) Camera Finish evenly over
5. With Light Switch Luminizer Palette, I’ve applied under my brow using my finger to blend, and then applied to the top of my cheekbone before applying my blush.
Eyes and Brows – Benefit
I’ve been experimenting with Benefit makeup and not to mention how fun their packaging is, I am loving the results of their products.
1. Gimme Brow/Speed Brow are my brow besties and in that order, they compliment each other nicely and give your shape a lasting result.
2. A lasting eyeliner is a must in the beauty bag! They’re Real! Push-up Liner gives me that perfect black line and winged look in one easy swoosh!
3. Compliment that line with the Roller Lash Mascara for a long curly lash.
Lips – Estée Lauder
If my love for the sun couldn’t get anymore serious my lip colour feels the same way as I do. In one easy step get those lips looking luscious.
1. Apply ‘Surreal Sun’ Lipstick to your top and bottom lip.
Photography – Chris Prestidge